Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Our Song

Today you showed me a blue moon
and took over my life. I want you
to look into my eyes and hear
the things I could not say out loud.
Please do not forget this sweetness.
Yes, remember this sweetness, this moment,
our moment in this semi-darkness
as we drink in our closeness, today.

Chorus:
You gave me the answer, a reason to walk this fantasy.
If only, if only, life is as simple as a child’s game,
then it’s our game and we can reach reality.
Stand strong, stand strong, this can be our song.

Today you showed me a blue moon
and your eyes told me I am your jewel,
and you are the gold binding us together;
and man enough to walk beside me.
Please do not forget this feeling.
Yes, remember your feeling, this feeling,
that we’re not on a plane in transit
but living in the cosiness of this lift, today.

No comments: